Converting videos into an audio file is the best way to extract audio from a video source. There are many tools available in the digital market that helps in the process, and most sound professionals prefer this method of extracting mp3 files as they provide a compressed version of the video file. Here are six ways by which you can convert a YouTube video into an mp3 audio file:
1. Using MP3 Converter on Desktop
- Visit the YouTube home page and search for the video you want to download.
- Choose a non-playlist option as the URL is not compatible with the converter.
- Copy the URL visible at the top of the page either by ctrl+C or double-clicking on the text.
- Go to mp3converter.net and paste the URL you’ve copied, into the bar show in the centre of the screen.
- Choose file option as .mp3 and start the conversion
- Once its done, choose start download, that will download your File to the computer.
2. Using Convert2MP3 on Desktop
- Once the video link is copied, paste it in the box provided on the homepage of conver2mp3.net.
- One feature offered by this website is, it allows adding tags like artist and also editing the name of the song before you download it on your computer / smartphone.
- Once you’re done converting the File, you can directly download it on your computer.
3. Documents iphone App
- Install an application called Documents by Readdle on your iPhone.
- Once you open the app, tap on the browser option at the bottom corner of the screen.
- Visit any YouTube audio downloader like MP3Skull.
- You can directly find the video in the app or copy and paste the link from youtube.
- Convert the File into mp3 and once its done, choose the option to save it on your device.
4. VLC Media Player
- It is by far the best in the market and is compatible with Linux, Mac or Windows Operating Systems
- Once you download a VLC Media player on your system, go to Media > Open Network Stream for windows and File> Open Network for MacOS.
- Paste the URL in the box provided and starts playing (Windows) or elect open (Mac).
- Copy the URL which the VLC media player is playing.
- Paste the URL in your web browser and once it starts to load, right-click or tap and hold the video and choose the save option.
- Once it is saved, you can download it in on your system by clicking the download option.
5. On Android
- Open youtube app and search for your required video.
- Click on the share option, where you can copy the link of the video.
- Paste the link copied, in the box provided in the youtubemp3.to website.
- Convert it to an mp3 file and download on your system.
6. YtMp3 tool
- Repeat the same procedure of copying the youtube link of the video that you want to convert.
- Paste the link in the box provided in YtMp3 tool and converts it to mp3 File.
- Once down, you can download it on your PC and use it.